BUY IT NOW
This french derived arm chair offers traditional style with comfort. Featuring a solid wood frame, oak wood legs, ...
Also in this collection:Paige Tufted Oatmeal Linen Timber Frame Queen Headboard
HAVE QUESTIONS? CONTACT US / HELP
This french derived arm chair offers traditional style with comfort. Featuring a solid wood frame, oak wood legs, armrests and detailing all upholstered in linen fabric. You will be in ultimate comfort with the plush feather filled cushion seat.
Returns & Refunds Policy12 MONTH WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for your purchase. On the unlikely event that something goes wrong with your product, please contact us as soon as possible, so that we can provide you support the best we can. Please read the terms and conditions below that fully outline your warranty rights, and please remember, we appreciate your feedback. Your feedback from both positive and negative experiences will help us serve you and others better in the future.
This warranty is given by Alexander Street Furniture Pty Ltd (Warrantor") of Po Box 84 Berry and applies only to products where the Alexander Street Furniture 12 month warranty against defects is expressly given in the product listing.
1. The Australian Consumer Law provides certain guarantees to consumers when they purchase goods and these guarantees cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. These consumer guarantees are different to, and separate from, this warranty, which is given voluntarily by the Warrantor. The time limit of consumer guarantees varies depending on the price and quality of the goods and may extend beyond this warranty or any applicable warranty provided by the manufacturer of the goods.
2. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
3. This warranty applies in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law or any other law.
4. Subject to the terms and conditions of this warranty, where your goods are defective within 12 months of your purchase, the Warrantor agrees to repair the goods, provide you with a replacement or provide you with store credit or a refund for the full amount of the purchase price (in the event that it is not possible to repair the goods or a replacement is unavailable).
5. The applicable warranty period, 12 months commences on the date that the product is delivered to your nominated delivery address. Where no proof of delivery is available, the applicable warranty period will commence 7days from the date the goods are dispatched to you.
6. We will make all reasonable endeavors to repair or replace your product under the terms of this warranty, but where this is not possible, we will refund you the full purchase price.
Shipping DetailsA Professional and Quality shipping service is something we feel very strongly about. We researched many shipping and logistics companies to make sure they could match a premium shipping service we were after. We are proud to offer our 48 Hour Dispatch Service. We ship Australia wide. Why do other's offer free shipping and we don't? Great thought. Our shipping costs have been calculated based on location so that we can offer a fair and competitive price to everyone, including those based in the cities and also to those in regional and rural towns and villages so you don't have to miss out either. If we built shipping into our prices like many others do, you would be paying a premium price no matter your location. Our courier will call before devlivery to arrange a suitable time. If you have any questions around our shipping service, please sing out - we're happy to help.